Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blast from the past

So I was randomly messaged through Facebook by an ex-girlfriend. This was really weird for me cause things didn't really end well with us. I caught her with her ex-boyfriend. Yeah, it wasn't very cool. After telling her that I really din't think of her and I don't think much of her at all, I asked why, after over 2 years and the way we left things, she would contact me again. She said, 'A book reminded me of you.' Yeah, a book. Awesome. I am glad I don't make a habit of using impolite words cause I would of had a few for her.

In other news, some of the reps thought it would be funny to get one fo my roommate onto the balcony and throw water ballons at him. Worst part was, he left the door open and now the house is sort of wet. Along with my laptop. Not surprisingly, I am not happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment