Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kicked out

Yeah, I was kicked out of my company apartment in Fort Worth the other day. This was a first for me, getting kicked out of an apartment, but not as bad as it sounds. It was somewhat expected. Let me explain.

So earlier this week, the NJ North office closed. They were having trouble selling in the area they were in so Siren decided to combine the office. So 9 reps and 3 techs moved down here on Friday. We had to figure out where to put everyone and I told Tyler that my roommate and I could move out of our 3 bedroom into another room where there are only a few people. He tells me no, he'll have the 5 guys from across the hall move, 3 into my room and 2 downstairs where there are already 2 guys. Thinking that was it, I go to Dallas to hang with some friends and watch fireworks. Having a good time meeting new people, I get a text at 10:30 from my current roommate telling me we are getting kicked out. Needless to say, this sort of ruined my night. I call my boss and flip out for a bit but just said that I'll move out the next morning. I was pretty upset for having to move. I was more upset for 2 other reason. 1) I had made this suggestion to him and he told me no and then takes my idea when I can't do anything about it. 2) I was told about this by my roommate and not my boss.

But it isn't all bad. I now have a balcony and a better internet connection. I can actually get it in the whole apartment and not just one room!

No comments:

Post a Comment