Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Glad for my Dad

The last few days have been pretty strange at work. I've had to go to the office at many strange hours. Yesterday, for instance, I was in the office till 4am this morning. Its nice to get all the credit for the work I do, but I realized I have to give credit to my Dad for this. He has instilled in me an amazing work ethic. I am going to be honest, I don't work nearly as hard as my Dad, but I like to think that one day I might be close to that. If one day, if I could be half as good a man as my Dad is, I would be pretty well off. Thanks Dad for everything you have helped me become.

1 comment:

  1. That was a very nice post you wrote about Dad. I'll make sure he reads it & thank you from both of us. We are very proud of you & feel your good work ethic will get you far.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete