Friday, July 24, 2009

It pays to go swimming.

Last night, Jeff, Pat, Gene, and I all went to the pool to take a dip in the hot tub. Jeff and I got there first and say 4 people currently occupying the hot tub. I decide to visit the pool instead of crowding the hot tub with them. Jeff steps into the water and quickly gets out cause it was too cold for him or too dirty (there were a few bug floating on top. I stay in cause I'm from Buffalo, unless there is ice in the water, its nice enough to swim in. As I am floating around, I notice something floating in the middle of the pool. A little nervous as to what it is, I slowly approach. I was dark so I couldn't see what exactly it was but it look a little translucent and green. I then notice a number five on it. I reach over and pick it up, finding that its a five-dollar bill.

I just made $5.00 by going swimming!

I then go over to chill with Jeff in the hot tub as the 4 strangers are leaving. As they get out, Gene and Pat arrive and we just chilled for a while.

All in all, a pretty decent night!

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to make $5.00!!!
    I loved your remark about Buffalo, especially because it is so true.

    ReplyDelete