Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth!

Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July! I am happy to say I did. In the morning I had a bit of work to do. Some new guys came in and I had to move out of my apartment into another one downstairs, so I had to take care of that too. But after all the work was done, I went to Dallas and hung out by a pool with some people. I only knew one of them, 2 I had meet the night before, but the other 5 were new to me. It was nice to sit in the sun for a few hours with some cool people.

A bit of a problem arose though. I had thought I forgot my bathing suit until last night, I found the bag I had thrown it in before I left. The thing I forgot was that I had placed it in the bag when it was still a little wet, and I had left it there for almost 2 months. Not good. So I didn't go IN the pool today. Guess I'll be getting a new one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment