Saturday, July 25, 2009

A visit to Dallas

Today, I went to Dallas for E's birthday party. I had a really good time talking to her friends and spent a bit talking to her mom. Really nice lady, not that I am surprised at all! It was a cool restaurant with a pool randomly in the back. I guess that's just how they do it in Dallas.

When I left, I thought it would be fun to just drive through downtown Dallas and find my way back. I was really excited to add photos that I took on my phone to this post. Uploading issues have derailed my plans. Maybe I will edit it later and add these for you.

Also, all you kids out there should learn from me. When spending a lot of time outside in the sun, drinks lots of water. I wasn't feeling very well when I got home, but a nap helped take care of that.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, we all make that mistake. The question is if we learn from it & don't repeat it. I have to admit, I have gotten busy & realized after the fact that I need to drink more. Hope you do better than me!

    ReplyDelete