Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Fought the Law, and had to wait!

Ah the legal system! I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. So I went to the court last Thursday and was informed that I had to see the Judge, who only is in on Wednesday from 9am-10:30am, then back in from 1pm-2:30pm. What nice hours! So, I went back today to try and take care of the ticket. I wait in line for the appointment with the Judge, then wait in court for my name to be called. I get up there and tell him I want to plead 'Not Guilty'. I then am told I have to meet with the prosecutor. That date will not be till August 4th. Awesome! 2 trips to court already and nothing has been resolved.

On the upside, I got to wear nice clothes today, and I looked sharp. Sadly, there is no photographic evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment