Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stupid Sleep Schedule

Yeah, I messed up my sleep schedule again. Yesterday, I was invited to see Harry Potter, which was very enjoyable, by the way, so I figured I should take a nap before going. This caused me to sleep much longer than I wanted to and, after the movie, I couldn't fall asleep till around 4am. Not a good time to fall asleep when you wake up at 7:30am. So today, I ended up napping most of the afternoon. I would usually fall asleep for around an hour before something woke me or I got up to do some work or something. Then, I'm guessing around 7pm, I was sitting reading on the couch. The next thing I know, it's 9:30pm, Kelly is calling me asking if I am going to dinner with the company. I decided against it cause I just had woken up. I send my boss a text just to make sure I get the money for the dinner. And now here I am, it's almost 11pm, a time when I am normally thinking about going to bed soon and I'm not tired at all. Awesome.

Naps, sometimes, I really hate.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a love-hate relationship with naps!
    Hope you are feeling better and that your sleeping is also better.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete