Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pizza anyone?

The other day, I had a craving for pizza. For me, this isn't unusual, I love pizza and crave it very often. The strange part is that I realized that I haven't had a pizza in around a month. Well, at least not that I remember. Normally, if I thought about it, and found it to be the case that I hadn't had pizza in about a month, I would do one of two things. I would either: 1) Go right out and buy one, or 2) I would crawl up into a ball and cry. The reason this time was strange was because I actually just went upstairs and made a sandwich. Should I be worried? Am I getting sick? Or should I just be ashamed of myself?

In defense, I am trying to not spend as much on food till my friends come into town tomorrow. I figure I'll be spending money hanging with them and after that I may drive to San Antonio, which probably wont be cheap. I just have to figure if I have enough to buy a pizza before I leave.

2 comments: