Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What was old is new again

I started doing things I haven't done in awhile. No, I am not talking about wearing diapers or anything that long ago. I started playing my guitar again. Still don't know that much but I can enjoy playing what I do know, just not in front of others. I also took out my roller blades again. This was a bit more painfully than the guitar. I started skating down the sidewalk by my apartment when I noticed it ended. Instead of stopping and stepping down, I thought it would be a good idea to jump the curb. I did stick the landing for a second or two. Then my knee, palm, and butt got a little roughed up. Nothing major, just skinned my knee and palm a bit, but I think I bruised my left butt cheek. I know everyone wanted to know specifically which side I hurt.

No worries, I'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment