Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gone Fishing!

Today, I was invited to go fishing with Jordan, the lead tech from the office. I have been fishing before but not in years. I only went fishing in the pond at the Debo-rama, but I don't think that counts cause I was never seriously fishing then. It was late in the day, so Jordan said we were only going to go for like 15 minutes, so we grab his stuff and jump in the car. We drive down to this little stream right by the apartments we're staying at. Long story short, I caught 2 fish. We wanted to do catch and release but I didn't know how to take the hook out and when I pulled the first fish out, around 2 inch Blue Gill was what I was told, Jordan wasn't around. By the time he got back and we(he) got the hook out and tossed it back in, it didn't go anywhere. Two casts later, I catch a fish, Spotted Bass I am told, that was at least twice as long. I was pretty proud of myself. I never really thought I would enjoy fishing , and I am far from sayign I am a fan of it, but I think if I am invited to go again, I'd totally join.

1 comment:

  1. This just goes to prove, I never know what I will read about here!!!
    Good for you! I'm glad you tried something & even more happy that you enjoyed it!
    I am enjoying reading these posts. Thank you for doing them

    ReplyDelete