Friday, July 17, 2009

SLACKER!!!!

Well I am finally showing my true colors. Yes, as most of you know, I am a slacker. I had been attempting to post on this blog once a day. Well yesterday, it didn't happen. I could try and find many excuses, but the truth is I just didn't think of it. I did remember this morning, when walking to the office that I hadn't posted, but by then I felt it was too late. Yes, I could have changed the date and time that it shows I posted this at, but I felt that was cheating. So I will be honest, I just didn't post. Shame on me and all that.

But if I was going to blame someone, it would be Conan. Damn you Conan!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading what you write, as you write exactly how you talk. Makes me feel like I'm visiting with you. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete